Wednesday, October 15, 2008

If Fox Cost Obama Three Points, How Many Has McCain Lost to the Liberal Media?

Obama claims that Fox News' coverage of his campaign has cost him up to three points in his poll numbers. Here's what he told the New York Times:

“I am convinced that if there were no Fox News, I might be two or three points higher in the poll...If I were watching Fox News, I wouldn’t vote for me, right? Because the way I’m portrayed 24/7 is as a freak! I am the latte-sipping, New York Times-reading, Volvo-driving, no-gun-owning, effete, politically correct, arrogant liberal. Who wants somebody like that?"

Exactly.

Because the rest of the mainstream media is rooting for him to win, tosses him softballs and allows him to skirt his answers, and treats him like a political superstar, it means Fox News is too hard on him when it scrutinizes him and his campaign more than he's used to.

In the same article, Obama admits (wow, he actually admits to something!) that his statement about blue-collar Americans being “bitter" about losing their jobs and "cling[ing] to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren’t like them" as being "my biggest boneheaded move." No kidding.

If Fox News cost Obama two or three points, how many has John McCain lost to the one-sided mainstream media that portrays him 24/7 as a racist, out-of-touch, Washington Times reading, gun-toting, Vietnam War veteran, angry moderate?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No dude, it's not just the MSM... it's the entire world.