Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good Feelings Gone For Some Obama Campaign Workers

In Indianapolis, all the rhetoric about Hope and Change have been replaced by: "I want my money today!"

Obama campaign workers are up in arms about not being paid for their loyalty to the Liberal Messiah. In a final Election Day push, the campaign hired 375 people to work three-hour shifts. Yesterday they showed up at campaign headquarters expecting to be rewarded not with an historic presidential victory but with pre-paid Visa cards.

"I want my money today!" one agitated worker exclaimed. "It's my money! I want it now!"

A long wait and slow-moving line tested their patience. Because of the size of the crowd, police were called to keep things orderly. Eventually they received their cards, but many complained they were not credited for enough hours worked and they didn't like the hassle of having to file claim forms.

Imagine what they'll do when they find out they won't have their gasoline or mortgage payments paid for either.


No comments: